Our cat loves our son's toys.
And thus a relationship was born.

Pretty much anytime Sammy is playing on the floor, Simba is close by.
Sometimes, Simba thinks he is a baby too and tries to fill in the part. With his early morning "wake up calls" which wake up the whole house at 7:00 am, Dave rolls over and asks, "Is it your turn to go get the kids or mine?" So imagine my surprise, when I walk in to Sammy's room one morning and find this:
And thus, Simba was kicked out of Sammy's room for eternity and banished to the basement. (Actually, Simba sleeps in the basement at night or anytime we aren't home during the day, or anytime he's being especially pill-ish.)
Nevertheless, when these two are together, they have a grand old time.
We've even caught Sammy "calling" to Simba with little grunts. He loves to pet and touch and GRAB Simba's fur. You decide if Simba appreciates it or not.
(Never fear, no Sammy's were hurt in the making of this film.)
Samboy and Simba.
Simba and Samboy.
That's the way it is.
(Props to you if you can figure out the children's picture book I'm alluding to.)


9 comments:
You go Michelle...I love when you update..it make my computer time so much less boring! I love that you even quote children's books...that's why I love ya - you book lady you!
cute pix, and love the samboy nickname. thanks for a great lunch today...i look forward to the next one. girl power! (sorry dave)
You don't know me but I found your blog through Dan and Ashley's blog.
Your little Sammy is such a cutie! Congrats on the adoption, finalization and sealing! It is all so wonderful!
My husband and I just adopted our baby boy in December and we are anxiously awaiting all of these things.
On my blog I have a list of links to blogs of adoption stories, would it be ok if I added yours?
Brenley
www.bwilbergerfamily.blogspot.com
Michelle, I can't believe the cat climbed in Sammy's crib! I think I would have died laughing.
Wow, thats great. I am glad you are enjoying the kids.
Sammy is still probably my most favorite baby of the day. What a cutie!!
his cheeks are delish!
thanks for reading. i am so flattered. i am always excited to add another friend of adoption to my blog roll!
Pretty darn CUTE!
That is great!! I'm glad you were able to get pictures of Simba in the crib. That darn cat! Sammy is as cute as ever.
Post a Comment