Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pioneer Sammy

We had an eventful end of June and beginning of July, with our Nauvoo trip, Sammy's birthday, and Yellowstone. For personal family history reasons, we've wanted to do a detailed job on these posts and we did Yellowstone first because we were waiting to get some pictures from other family members for the Nauvoo trip. Anyway, in the meantime, I thought I would post this movie of Sammy.


The movie was taken in the Far West visitor's center. There is a sister missionary talking in the back ground, and my sound effects may be slightly annoying--for you sound-effect-inept-individuals, I'm making the sound of the whips :-)


We had already posted this on The Sams Blog (the blog for our birthmom) but thought everyone else would enjoy it too.

1 comment:

Carrie and Jon said...

Sammy- I love you!!! You are way too cute. I can't wait to see more of your fun trip.
Thanks for going and getting ice cream with me the other night.